SmartOTDR 128B PREMIUM Kit – APC benefits:
- Combines all essential fiber tests in one handheld with visual fault locator (VFL), optical power meter (OPM), and microscope options
- Simplifies OTDR analysis with Smart Link Mapper (SLM) result view
- Upgrades easily in the field
- Automates testing with objective, pass/fail results
- Enhances productivity anywhere with powerful network connectivity
SmartOTDR Kits features:
- Single-/dual-/tri-wavelength versions with 1310, 1550, and in-service 1625 or 1650 nm wavelengths
- Light, compact, hands-free design includes 5” high-visibility outdoor touchscreen
- Integrated CW light source
- Built-in broadband and dual-band selective power meter (1490/1550/1577 nm)
- PON optimized to test through a 1×128 splitter with FTTH-SLM
- Automated fiber inspection and macrobend detection with pass/fail analysis software
- 3G/4G connectivity via USB, Bluetooth/WiFi
- All-day battery life
Several connectivity options (3G/4G smartphones via USB and optional Bluetooth/WiFi) enable remote control as well as data and work-order transfers to and-from tablets, smartphones, and computers. The SmartOTDR quickly resolves field issues in real time, and optional SmartAccess Anywhere (SAA) can open a tunnel in the cloud so a technician can remotely access and operate the instrument. Compatible with a wide range of cloud servers (WebDAV service providers), the SmartOTDR can also instantly share measurement reports using onboard FastReport .pdf report generation.
SmartOTDR includes a one-year trial of cloud-based StrataSync™ for asset, configuration, and test-data management, and to ensure that all instruments have the latest software and options installed.
Each SmartOTDR includes as standard:
- Stylus for capacitive touchscreen
- AC/DC charger/adapter with 5 adaptable plugs (US, Europe, UK, Japan, Australia)
- One or two SC adapter(s) for OTDR port(s)
- Hands-free soft case with neckstrap and accessory pouch (E10GLOVE)
- USB cable
- Li-Ion battery
What else is included in SmartOTDR 128B PREMIUM Kit – APC ? Please see datasheet and kit description.
Brief description in specs tab.